Jaisalmer To Ajmer Taxi
Transfer by Taxi from Jaisalmer to Ajmer
The finest transportation service for one-way and round-trip journeys from Jaisalmer to Ajmer Taxi.
Eagle Tours India allows you to reserve a transport from Jaisalmer to Ajmer for as low as Rs 9000 online. Find the best offers on inexpensive transportation service between Jaisalmer and Ajmer. The Innova, Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Sedan, and SUV categories. Eagle Tours India offers the most affordable one-way and return journeys from Jaisalmer to Ajmer.
Eagle Tours India will provide the most affordable and comfortable taxi service from Jaisalmer to Ajmer if you are searching for a one-way or round-trip package. We provide the finest taxi service from Jaisalmer to Ajmer at a price that won’t break the bank, allowing you to save money while taking the most direct route with the assistance of expert cab drivers.
Find out about taxis: Eagle Tours India offers a variety of services from Jaisalmer to Ajmer, which can be selected when booking online. We offer large AC sedans and AC SUVs. Taxi service from Jaisalmer to Ajmer is available at the lowest prices.
Learn the characteristics of our drivers:
- Licenced, professional chauffeurs;
- Easy-to-understand language;
- Appropriate pick-up time and location;
- Online customer service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Get in touch with our customer service staff to learn more about our Jaisalmer to Ajmer taxi specials and discounts. Eagle Tours India also offers taxi service between Jaisalmer and Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Udaipur, and Jaisalmer and Bikaner. Eagle Tours India provides a taxi service between cities that is convenient, secure, and of superior quality, unrivalled by any other taxi service.
Why has Eagle Tours India become the most reliable taxi service between Jaisalmer and Ajmer?
Eagle Tours India is becoming a dependable cab service for Jaisalmer to Ajmer travels. Eagle excursions India is becoming a popular Cab/Taxi Service for Jaisalmer to Ajmer excursions due to our extensive experience. Here are a few of the primary reasons why our car rental service from Jaisalmer to Ajmer is so popular.
How much does a transport from Jaisalmer to Ajmer cost?
The cost of taxi from Jaisalmer to Ajmer in a hatchback is Rs 9000. The fare of an SUV from Jaisalmer to Ajmer begins at Rs 10000. A taxi from Jaisalmer to Ajmer will cost between 10 and 11 rupees per kilometre. We have offered taxi service between Ajmer and Jaisalmer for many years.
The distance between Ajmer and Jaisalmer is 468 kilometres, and it takes 7 hours and 50 minutes to travel between the two cities. To get the best rate on a taxi from Jaisalmer to Ajmer, it is advisable to book in advance. You can also reserve your desired transport via telephone.
We request feedback on every transport so that all of our customers can observe the openness of our taxi service and so that we are aware of any inconveniences that may have occurred during any travel at any time. We take care of every voyage, and we train our chauffeurs to assist our customers’ travel and resolve any issues as soon as feasible, so that no customer experiences travel-related issues during their journey.
FAQs – Taxi Service from Jaisalmer to Ajmer
- How far does it take to get from Jaisalmer to Ajmer?
- By road, it takes about 468 km to get from Jaisalmer to Ajmer.
- How much does a taxi cost from Sedan Jaisalmer to Ajmer?
- Eagle Tours India cab has Sedan cabs that go from Jaisalmer to Ajmer for Rs. 9000 and up.
- How much does a taxi cost from SUV Jaisalmer to Ajmer?
- Eagle Tours India cab has SUV cabs that go from Jaisalmer to Ajmer starting at Rs. 10000.
- Can I book a taxi from Jaisalmer to Ajmer for just one way?
- Yes, you can use Eagle Tours India cab taxi service to book a one-way cab from Jaisalmer to Ajmer.
- How far is the trip from Jaisalmer to Ajmer? How much will it cost after the included kilometres?
- From Jaisalmer to Ajmer, it takes about 468 Km to get there. Extra fees are 10rs per Km for a sedan cab and 18rs per Km for an SUV cab.
- How much does the cheapest taxi in Jaisalmer cost?
- At the moment, Dzire, Etios is the cab in Jaisalmer that costs the least.
- Do I have to pay ahead of time to book a cab from Jaisalmer to Ajmer?
- Yes, you only need to pay a 10–20% deposit to book a cab from Jaisalmer to Ajmer that will get you there on time and without any trouble.
- Does the price include fees for the driver and for the night?
- Yes, all of the prices include the distance, the driver’s pay, taxes, tolls, and other fees. And if you travel at night, you would also have to pay a night charge. It depends on the tour package.
- What different ways of paying do you accept?
- Eagle Tours India cab accept all Online Payments . Such as Paytm, Phonepe, Google Pay, all UPI, and Net banking.
- Do I need to bring an ID with me if I want to use Eagle Tours India cab?
- Yes, you need to bring a photo ID with you so that the driver can recognise you when you check in.
- Why should I book a cab service in Eagle Tours India?
- The service is top-notch, and the driver and customer service are both professionals.
- Travel is easy, flexible, and takes less time.
- You’ll find that you pay less and have the comfort of being picked up and dropped off at your home.
- It will take less time and be much more convenient.
- How do I book a cab with Eagle Tours India?
- You can book online at eagletoursindia.com or by calling +91 92140-44447, which is the Eagle Tours India Cab Customer Support Number.
- Can I make changes or stop the reservation?
- By calling customer service, you can change or cancel your reservation (91 92140-44447). According to Eagle Tours India Cab’s cancellation policy, there will be a fee.
One of the most historically significant cities in Rajasthan is Ajmer. Pushkar is a well-known religious destination in the area, and it is not far from the city. Pushkar is well-known all over the world for the sacred Brahma Temple as well as the stunning Pushkar Lake. In Jaisalmer, you may while away the nights at Anasagar Lake and the garden that Jahangir constructed just next to it. Learn more about the history of the Taragarh Fort by paying a visit to the remains of the fort. The delicious Rajasthani thali feast may be found at Ajmer, which is just a car ride away from Jaisalmer. The traditional dessert of Rajasthan, ghevar, is an excellent choice for capping off a satisfying lunch. Despite the fact that it is steeped in history and religious significance, Jaisalmer is a stunning destination for tourists. The trip from Jaisalmer to Ajmer in a cab might take as long as 7 hours and 40 minutes. You may book with Eagle Tours India Cab, which offers both round-trip and one-way transportation, to make your vacation as stress-free as possible. You will be able to witness a variety of forts, palaces, and temples along the route that connects Jaisalmer and Ajmer, in addition to the stunning Gundolav Lake. Because the journey between Jaisalmer and Ajmer is relatively short but yet intriguing, you won’t be aware of how quickly time passes between the two cities. You have a variety of options available to you when you book your outstation taxi with Eagle Tours India taxi Taxi Services if you are going to be travelling from Jaisalmer to Ajmer.
- Dargah Sharif
- Soniji Ki Nasiyan – Ajmer Jain Temple
- Adhai Din Ka Jhonpda
- Mayo College
- Anasagar Lake
- Lake Foy Sagar
- Nareli Jain Temple
- Sai Baba Temple
- Akbar’s Palace and Museum
- Durga bagh gardens
- Dargah Bazar
- Mahila Mandi
- Jama Al Tamish
- Taragarh Fort
When you book a taxi from Jaisalmer to Ajmer through Eagle Tours India, you can choose from a huge number of cars. If you have a specific preference, you can say so when you make a taxi booking request. For taxi service from Jaisalmer to Ajmer, the taxi companies with whom we work have a variety of cars.
Ajmer Sightseeing Taxi
A holy city renowned mostly for the Dargah Sharif of Saint Moinuddin Chishti, Ajmer is located in the Aravali mountain range and is a popular tourist destination. Ajmer has become one of the most important holy destinations for Muslims to visit, and the Mughal architecture that can be seen there gives the city an air of tranquilly and spirituality. The local sightseeing trip of Ajmer and Pushkar that we provide for a single day in a private vehicle is the very best approach to get to know both of these destinations.
During the Urs festival, which is held to celebrate the death anniversary of Saint Moinuddin Chishti, followers of Moinuddin Chishti go from all over the globe to pay their respects at his grave. A well-known holy destination for those of the Hindu and Jain faiths, Ajmer is home to a number of significant temples that are located all around the city.
When vacationers come to Pushkar, they almost always make it a point to stop by Ajmer as well, and vice versa. It has always been recognised as a town rich in culture and intellectualism. It is considered to be one of the five holiest dhams for Hindus and is also one of the oldest cities in India.
There is a temple in Pushkar that is devoted to Lord Brahma, and the city also hosts an annual camel fair in the month of November. These are two of the city’s most popular tourist destinations. This sacred city is known for its numerous temples and its peaceful ambience, both of which bring visitors from far and wide.