Jaisalmer Tour Package
Jaisalmer tour packages – Choose from a variety of amazing vacation deals to Jaisalmer at Eagle Tours India. The best bargains and discounts on customized Jaisalmer vacation packages can be found here.
Jaisalmer Tour Packages by Eagle Tours India guarantees that your aspirations of exploring Rajputana’s rich cultural heritage will come true. Since Jaisalmer is a tourist hotspot with a wealth of attractions, you may take your choice from among a wide variety of exciting possibilities. Jaisalmer’s main draw is the Thar Desert, thus that’s where most of the tours focus. Trips to Jaisalmer may include activities like desert camping, a cultural excursion, dune bashing, Jaisalmer sightseeing, and even a bike tour around the region.
Jaisalmer tours will captivate you with their colourful turbans, ancient palaces, gigantic cenotaphs, procession of camels, bustling marketplaces full of lovely handicraft goods, and delectable Marwadi platters. Suppose you can afford to do all of these things. Eagle Tours India has incredible deals on the top tours around. So, relax on a luxurious trip without breaking the bank. Don’t waste any more time and choose a Jaisalmer tour package that fits your interests and budget right now. Make your vacation to The Golden City one for the books by doing everything from staying in a luxurious historical hotel to camping under a star-studded sky.
Best Jaisalmer Tour Packages
|3-Day Sightseeing Tour of Jaisalmer
|3 Days/2 Nights
|Tour Package To Jaisalmer From Delhi
|3 Days/2 Nights
|Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
|4 Days/3 Nights
|Incredible Jaisalmer Sightseeing Trip
|3 Days/2 Nights
Overview of the 3 Day Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
Tour Details :-
- The city of Jaisalmer is a must-see while in Rajasthan. It is dotted with endearing lakes, powerful Havelis, gorgeous palaces, and old forts. Grab this deal to enjoy a magnificent view of the sand dunes in the Thar desert while admiring the beauty of the golden city.
- Once you get to Jaisalmer, you may easily go to the Sam Sand dunes.
- Get the greatest views of the desert by taking a camel safari.
- Next, go to Jaisalmer for sightseeing, where you may check out the fort, an old haveli, and more.
- Enjoy the tranquilly of Gadisar Lake by taking a walk along the shoreline.
- The three-day Jaisalmer tour package includes a delectable breakfast.
- To guarantee the maximum safety and cleanliness of the passengers, all tools, dining spaces, lodging, etc. are cleansed before and after every usage.
- Experience a historic stay at one of the Rajasthan hotels with stunning views of the area.
- Each of the available rooms is roomy, has beautiful views, has cozy mattresses and furnishings, an attached bathroom, and all contemporary comforts.
- Every room is regularly cleaned and sanitised to provide the highest level of hygiene.
- The trip package includes breakfast, but you may also buy lunch and supper for an extra fee.
- Take advantage of the trip to taste some of the most outstanding Rajasthani food.
- Throughout, sightseeing and transportation were done in a private taxi.
Incredible Jaisalmer Sightseeing Trip
- Visit the city that has been bathed in the opulence of its history and the colours of Gold.
- You’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a story from the Arabian Nights as you ride a camel across the picturesque sand dunes.
- Discover the local legends while seeing the World’s Largest Living Fort, Sonar Quila.
- Relax among the dunes as the sun sets over the horizon of golden beaches.
- Put on some traditional garb and show off your moves to the Rajasthani rhythms with the Cultural Folk Dancers.
The Tour Entails:
Magnificent forts, the endless splendor of the Thar Desert, a wealth of cultural and historical sites, mysterious lakes, and more await you on this journey. Located in the middle of the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer has a rich history and beautiful sand dunes that set it apart from other cities. Learn about the history of the “Golden Fort” from the people who have lived there for centuries, and then ride a camel into the Thar Desert as the sun dips into the horizon, casting a pinkish glow before giving way to a star-studded night sky. In this Jaisalmer tour package, you may take in the city’s cultural wealth via the vibrant colours and bright lights.
In a Nutshell:
- 3 days and 2 nights is the estimated time frame.
- This excursion must have a minimum of 2 participants.
- On holidays like Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas, and New Year’s, the above pricing will not be the same. If you’d like to acquire the best rates for these dates, please get in touch with us directly.
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport or railway station according to your schedule.
- Cozy and spotless SUV, Sedan, or Tempo Traveler depending on the number of people in your party.
- Guests may choose between a double room (for couples and other special requests) or a triple room (for other guests) at the hotels and campgrounds they visit.
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per schedule) (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Expenses such as toll tax, parking fees, and driver night expenses and allowances.
- Professional driver for the duration of the trip
- Visits planned in advance
What you shouldn’t miss:
- The whole hamlet of Kuldhara was cursed and abandoned overnight; if you want to know why, you should visit the village.
- See the tanks and armaments used in the Indo-Pakistan War at the Longewala War Memorial.
- Dune-bashing at Sam Sand Dunes is an exciting way to experience the desert and the sand in your face.
- The safari in Desert National Park allows visitors to see up close and personal encounters with desert animals while driving across the enormous Thar Desert.
How To Reach:
- If you want to fly to Jaisalmer, the best domestic airport to use is Jodhpur Airport. Jodhpur is easily accessible through air from major Indian cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, and Udaipur. It will take you around 5 or 6 hours to drive from the airport to Jaisalmer.
- Direct trains run from Delhi, Jaipur, and Jodhpur to Jaisalmer, making it convenient to go there. Jaisalmer is also accessible through the luxury train “Palace on Wheels.” Upon arrival at the terminal, a representative will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel where you have a reservation.
- Connected by road, Jaisalmer is easily accessible from the neighbouring city of Jodhpur, which in turn has excellent road connections to Jaipur, Udaipur, and Bikaner.
Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
A place of vivid colors, rich history, breathtaking settings, magnificent lakes, stunning palaces, and attractive tiny alleyways.
Legendary Jaisalmer has plenty to offer visitors. From the splendor of Jaisalmer Fort to a unique and exhilarating camel safari on the Thar desert, the location has history stitched into its fabric and sand dunes that make it special. The blue city of India has an airy beauty. The towering Meherangarh Fort, India’s biggest fort, guards Jodhpur’s blue-painted city. Catch a Ghoomar performance while enjoying Rajasthani food and whirl with a folk dancer to local music.
How To Reach:
- By Air: Jodhpur’s Domestic Airport is about 5 km from the city centre, making it the easiest route to get there.
- By Rail: Jodhpur’s railhead is well-connected to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. Even the “Palace on Wheels” visits the regal city.
- By road: Jodhpur is well-connected to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, and Jaipur by national and state roads.
Jaisalmer tour package from Delhi
Jaisalmer is a great spot to visit year-round in Rajasthan. This Delhi-Jaisalmer-Delhi package gives travelers an adrenaline-pumping, adventurous, and unforgettable experience.
The Jaisalmer vacation package from Delhi starts in Delhi and ends in the golden city. Explore the area’s beauty and history.
Explore the finest of Rajasthan with a morning camel safari, dune bashing, local traditional performances, the Tanot Longevala Post from the 1971 Indo-Pak conflict, the Jaisalmer Fort, and more.
Day 1 – The Arrival in Jaisalmer | Dune Bashing in a Jeep
- Depart from Delhi at 6 PM.
- Travel throughout the night.
- Pokhran is a great place to stop for breakfast.
- Once you have reached Jaisalmer, check in at one of the camps.
- Refresh yourself, take it easy, and have some lunch.
- Spend an exciting evening doing exciting things like Jeep Dune Bashing and more.
- Gain an understanding of the culture of Rajasthan via participation in its traditional dances.
- After you’ve finished eating, you may settle down for the night.
Day 2 – The Battle Field of Longewala
- Get up early so you can have breakfast in the middle of the desert.
- The camel safari is included in the trip package for Jaisalmer that departs from Delhi. During this excursion, you will learn why camels are often referred to as the ships of the desert.
- As you visit the deserted settlement of Kuldhara, you will feel a cold go through your bones.
- Pay a visit to the town of Longewala, which served as the battleground during the Indo-Pakistan war in 1971.
- Return to Jaisalmer.
- Have your meal and enjoy a nice night’s sleep.
Day 3 – Jaisalmer Trip | Departure
- Get up early and take your time eating breakfast.
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel and go on to your Jaisalmer City tour, which is included in the Jaisalmer trip package from Delhi.
- Have a wonderful meal, and then finish getting ready to go.
- Start your journey to Gurgaon and plan to travel through the night to get there the following morning.
- You will arrive home with a treasure trove of unforgettable experiences.
For further detail or for reserve Jaisalmer tour package , call us at: +91 9214044447.