Kota To Ajmer Taxi
The best taxi service from Kota to Ajmer for one-way trips and round trips
Eagle Tours India lets you book a ride from Kota to Ajmer online for as little as Rs 3499. Get the best deals on cheap taxi service from Kota to Ajmer. Types of cars like the Innova, Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Sedan, and SUVs. Eagle Tours India has the best deals for one-way or round-trip trips from Kota to Ajmer.
If you’re looking for a cheap one-way or round-trip package for an outstation taxi service from Kota to Ajmer, Eagle Tours India will give you the best and most comfortable ride. We offer the best taxi service from Kota to Ajmer at a price that won’t break the bank, so you can save money while taking the best route with the help of professional cab drivers.
Learn about taxis: Eagle Tours India has a wide range of services from Kota to Ajmer that you can choose from when you book online. We have AC Sedans and AC SUVs that are big. You can get the best deals on taxi service from Kota to Ajmer.
Know the qualities of our drivers:Learn about taxis: Eagle Tours India has a wide range of services from Kota to Ajmer that you can choose from when you book online. We have AC Sedans and AC SUVs that are big.
- Professional drivers who have a licence.
- Easy-to-understand language;
- Can be picked up at the right time and place;
- Online customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Get in touch with our customer service team to find out about great deals and discounts on Kota to Ajmer cab packages. Eagle Tours India also has cabs that will take you from Kota to Jodhpur, Kota to Udaipur, and Kota to Bikaner. Eagle Tours India gives you a taxi service between cities that is easy, safe, and of a high quality that can’t be matched by any other taxi service.
Why Eagle Tours India has become the most trusted cab service from Kota to Ajmer?
Eagle Tours India is becoming a trusted taxi service for trips from Kota to Ajmer. We’ve done a lot of things before, which is why Eagle Tours India is becoming a popular Cab/Taxi Service for Kota to Ajmer tours. Here are a few of the main reasons why people use our taxi service from Kota to Ajmer.
How much does a taxi cost between Kota and Ajmer?
The price of a hatchback to travel from Kota To Ajmer is Rs 3200. The SUV car price from Kota To Ajmer commences at Rs 5700. A sedan taxi from Kota To Ajmer costs between Rs. 10 and 11 per kilometre. We have long offered cab service between Ajmer and Kota.
The distance between Ajmer and Kota is 208 kilometres and the travel time is 4 hours and 35 minutes. To get the best pricing on a cab from Kota to Ajmer, book in advance. You can also phone us to reserve your chosen taxi.
So that all of our customers can witness the transparency of the cab service we provide and so that we are aware of any inconveniences that may have occurred during any travel at any moment, we request feedback on every ride. We take care of each and every trip, and we teach our drivers to assist our customers’ travel and fix any concerns as quickly as possible, so that no customer encounters travel-related problems during their journey.
FAQs – Taxi Service from Kota to Ajmer
- How far does it take to get from Kota to Ajmer?
- By road, it takes about 215 km to get from Kota to Ajmer.
- How much does a taxi cost from Sedan Kota to Ajmer?
- Eagle Tours India cab has Sedan cabs that go from Kota to Ajmer for Rs. 3999 and up.
- How much does a taxi cost from SUV Kota to Ajmer?
- Eagle Tours India cab has SUV cabs that go from Kota to Ajmer starting at Rs. 5199.
- Can I book a taxi from Kota to Ajmer for just one way?
- Yes, you can use Eagle Tours India cab taxi service to book a one-way cab from Kota to Ajmer.
- How far is the trip from Kota to Ajmer? How much will it cost after the included kilometres?
- From Kota to Ajmer, it takes about 215 Km to get there. Extra fees are $10 per Km for a sedan cab and $18 per Km for an SUV cab.
- How much does the cheapest taxi in Kota cost?
- At the moment, Dzire, Etios is the cab in Kota that costs the least.
- Do I have to pay ahead of time to book a cab from Kota to Ajmer?
- Yes, you only need to pay a 10–20% deposit to book a cab from Kota to Ajmer that will get you there on time and without any trouble.
- Does the price include fees for the driver and for the night?
- Yes, all of the prices include the distance, the driver’s pay, taxes, tolls, and other fees. And if you travel at night, you would also have to pay a night charge. It depends on the tour package.
- What different ways of paying do you accept?
- Eagle Tours India cab accept all Online Payments . Such as Paytm, Phonepe, Google Pay, all UPI, and Net banking.
- Do I need to bring an ID with me if I want to use Eagle Tours India cab?
- Yes, you need to bring a photo ID with you so that the driver can recognise you when you check in.
- Why should I book a cab in Eagle Tours India?
- The service is top-notch, and the driver and customer service are both professionals.
- Travel is easy, flexible, and takes less time.
- You’ll find that you pay less and have the comfort of being picked up and dropped off at your home.
- It will take less time and be much more convenient.
- How do I book a cab with Eagle Tours India?
- You can book online at eagletoursindia.com or by calling +91 92140-44447, which is the Eagle Tours India Cab Customer Support Number.
- Can I make changes or stop the reservation?
- By calling customer service, you can change or cancel your reservation (91 92140-44447). According to Eagle Tours India Cab’s cancellation policy, there will be a fee.
Ajmer is a city in Rajasthan that has a lot of history. Near the city is Pushkar, a famous place where people go to pray. Pushkar is known for the holy Brahma Temple and the beautiful Pushkar Lake. Spend your evenings in Kota at Anasagar Lake and the garden built by Jahangir next to it. Visit the ruins of Taragarh Fort to learn more about its history. Take a car from Kota to Ajmer to eat a tasty Rajasthani thali meal. Ghevar, a popular dessert from Rajasthan, is a good way to end your meal. Kota is a beautiful place to visit, even though it has a lot of history and religion. A taxi ride from Kota to Ajmer can take up to 4:40 hours. The distance from the Jaipur Airport to Kota is about 215 km. For a hassle-free trip, you can book with Eagle Tours India Cab, which also has one-way cabs. On the road between Kota and Ajmer, you will see a number of forts, palaces, temples, and the beautiful Gundolav Lake. Between Kota and Ajmer, you won’t notice how fast time goes because the distance is short but interesting. When you plan a trip from Kota to Ajmer, you can book your outstation cab with Eagle Tours India Cab Taxi Services in a number of ways.
Details about routes
The road from Kota to Ajmer (NH52) and the road from Ajmer to Kota (Ajmer-Kota road) make it easy and comfortable to drive from Kota to Ajmer. The distance from Kota to Ajmer is 210 km, and the trip takes about 4.5 hours. Other well-known tourist spots along this route or close by are:
- Bundi – Ranji ki baori, Taragarh fort, Chaurasi khambon ki chhatri, Bardha dam, Nagar sagar kund
- Hindoli – Hindoli fort, Sukh Mahal, Dhabhai kund
- Deoli – Beejwar fort, Rasiya ke tekri, Hadi rani kund, Sheesh Mahal
- Saver – Sawar fort, Moomal garden
- Sarwar – Sarwar fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpra
- Badla – Kalotar dhora, Arjun karwla
- Nasirabad – Lal diggi, Jain mandir, Agnibhaz rocket garden, Bohra park
You can put them on your list of things to do. With Eagle Tours India, you can change the plan to fit your needs and make the most of your trip.
- Dargah Sharif
- Soniji Ki Nasiyan – Ajmer Jain Temple
- Adhai Din Ka Jhonpda
- Mayo College
- Anasagar Lake
- Lake Foy Sagar
- Nareli Jain Temple
- Sai Baba Temple
- Akbar’s Palace and Museum
- Durga bagh gardens
- Dargah Bazar
- Mahila Mandi
- Jama Al Tamish
- Taragarh Fort
When you book a taxi from Kota to Ajmer through Eagle Tours India, you can choose from a huge number of cars. If you have a specific preference, you can say so when you make a taxi booking request. For taxi service from Kota to Ajmer, the taxi companies with whom we work have a variety of cars.