Ranthambore Museum Taxi
Ranthambore Museum Taxi Service – The Best ways to Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History by Ranthambore Museum Taxi Service offered by Eagle Tours India.
The Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History is in the village of Ramsinghpura in the state of Rajasthan. It is 3.5 km from Ranthambore National Park and 6.5 km from the Sawai Madhopur Railway Station. After Mysore, Bhopal, and Bhubaneswar, this is India’s fourth Regional Museum of Natural History.Eagle Tours India provide best Ranthambore Museum Taxi service from any location whether it is in Ranthambore or outside Ranthambore. Book cab rental with Ranthambore Museum taxi with eagle tours india.
In December 2007, India’s Vice President Hamid Ansari laid the foundation for the Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History. The museum opened in 2014. The Ministry of Environment and Forests, which is part of the Indian government, set up the museum. The museum is tastefully made and covers 7.2 acres. Its goal is to show how different life is on Earth.
On the museum’s three floors, there are displays about the plants, animals, mineral resources, and geology of India’s western region and western dry area. As of right now, only the ground floor is open. It has a well-organized exhibit about Ranthambore’s wildlife and the famous Ranthambore Fort. The animals that look like chinkara, leopard, lion, and tiger are the main things that bring people there. There are village dioramas of Bishnoi people and the rural area of Rajasthan. The museum also has a pottery shop and an art gallery where people can watch potters and painters at work. These things are also for sale.
In a hall next to the front desk, there is a library where people can read books about the wildlife of western India, the biodiversity of Rajasthan, and other things. The museum is likely to have educational and extracurricular activities for schools and show how plants and animals work together or how they understand each other. Two naturalists have been hired to help people who come to the museum. An auditorium that can hold 300 people has also been built for seminars and showings of wildlife documentaries.
The store is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day except Mondays and national holidays.
Entry Free .
Jaipur To Ranthambore Museum Tour
- Is that Ranthambore Museum taxi service of Eagle Tours India is the cheapest way to get from Jaipur to Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History?
- Yes , Ranthambore Museum taxi service of Eagle Tours India is the cheapest way to get from Jaipur to Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History. For a one-way trip, the Jaipur to Ranthambhore museum taxi fare starts from INR 4600.
- How Far Does a Cab from Jaipur to Ranthambore Museum taxi tour Go?
- By car, it takes about 189 km to get from Jaipur to Ranthambhore Museum taxi tour. Changing the route will, of course, change the distance. How long it takes to get there also depends on how fast you go and how often you stop. During the trip, you can stop at different places to get a breath of fresh air.
- Jaipur to Ranthambhore Museum Taxi Service Fare
- There are many places where you can rent a car to get from Jaipur to Ranthambhore. If you book your trip through Eagle tours india, you can get great deals and discounts. Taxis from Jaipur to Ranthambhore start at INR 4600 for a one-way trip. Jaipur to Ranthambhore museum taxi trip, the cost of an out-of-town taxi may vary depending on the time and date of your trip and the type of car you choose. You can also use Eagle tours india to book a taxi from Ranthambhore to Jaipur.
Jaipur Ranthambore Museum Taxi Service Available Both One Way And Round Trips
Would you be interested in making a reservation for a cab to take you from Jaipur to Ranthambore Museum Taxi Trip? As a result, you may now get better deals on Delhi to Ranthambore Museum Taxi service if you book them online, whether you only need a one-way ride or a round journey. Jaipur to Ranthambore Museum Taxi may be rented from us at prices beginning at 9 rupees per kilometre, making us one of the most competitive companies to work with. For excursions leaving from Jaipur, we provide a wide selection of taxis and cabs, including Toyota Innovas and Dzires, amongst other makes and models.
- We provide pick-up services, and our drivers are experienced, and our taxis are in good condition.
- Ranthambore may be reached from Jaipur, Jhotwara, Mansarovar, Bagru, Sanganer, and the Jaipur Airport.
Road travel distance between Jaipur and Ranthambore
It takes around 4 to 5 hours to drive from Jaipur to Ranthambore, which is located 310 kilometres away. Most inexpensive Jaipur to Ranthambore Museum taxi fare: You might save as much as 10% on your reservation if you make it as soon as possible. Do you plan on taking a taxi to Ranthambore when you get there? You may have a wonderful vacation from Jaipur to many other sites in Rajasthan by planning ahead and reserving a car to take you there and back. You are able to make reservations for cab service through Eagle Tours India to go from Jaipur to Ranthambore Taxi Service. If you are looking for taxi service that is accessible around the clock outside of Jaipur, you may reach us at +91-9214044447 at any time.
To go from Jaipur to Ranthambore, how much does a cab ride cost?
You may be interested in learning the rates for a one-way taxi from Jaipur to Ranthambore as well as a round-trip taxi. From taxis to high-end automobiles, we provide a diverse selection of fleet alternatives between Jaipur and Ranthambore that you are certain to find appealing. The auto, cab, and taxi pricing chart from Jaipur to Ranthambore is provided below for your perusal.
Prices of taxi rides between Jaipur and Ranthambore National Park (August 2021)
- We never provide any autos or cabs that do not have air conditioning; the only option we provide is AC-equipped taxis.
- Taxi charges are determined based on the going market rate as well as the distance travelled in kilometres.
- It is necessary that drivers maintain a minimum daily average speed of 255 kilometres per day while on outstation travels.
- The nightly charge for the driver will cost an additional 200 Indian Rupees.
- All parking fees, tolls, and state taxes that were paid throughout the journey will be added to the total, just as they appear on the real receipts.
Other Attractions –
The Ranthambore National Park Is Home to a Number of Important Tourist Attractions –
During your time on the Ranthambore Safari, you will get the opportunity to discover the true treasure that Ranthambore has to offer.
- The Ranthambore Fort – The Ranthambore Fort is famous for the valour and success of the Chauhan kingdom during its construction during the 10th century. There are three Hindu temples known as the temple of Lord Ganesha, the temple of Lord Shiva, and the temple of Lord Ramlalji located inside the Ranthambore Fort. These temples were constructed in the 12th and 13th centuries using the Red Karauli stone. In addition, the fort is home to a temple dedicated to the Jain deities Lord Sumatinath and Lord Shivnath.
- Padam Talao – Padam Talao is the biggest of the three lakes that can be found in Ranthambore National Park. There are a total of three lakes in this park. The amazing Jogi Mahal may be found right on the water’s edge at this location. It is possible to see a large number of creatures near the lakeside around dawn and sunset, including the famed Bengal Tiger and the chinkara, which are not seen very often.
- The Trinetra Ganesh Temple – The Trinetra Ganesh Temple is located inside Ranthambore Fort. King Hammer constructed the temple around the year 1200 AD. People from all across India go to the temple, mostly to take part in the morning and evening aartis (known as Prabhat Aarti and Evening Aarti, respectively) (Sandhaya Aarti).
- The Kachida Reservoir – The Kachida Reservoir is characterised by a number of rocky outcrops and rolling hills, and is situated in close proximity to the park. The area is well-known for the high number of panthers and beers that can be seen roaming throughout the area.
- Malik Lake – Bird watching and seeing Indian Marsh Crocodiles are popular activities at Malik Lake, which is known for its crocodile population. The bird known as the Kingfisher may often be spotted in this area searching for smaller fish.
Ranthambore National Park’s closest airport is Jaipur International Airport, 180 miles distant.
By Road: Rajasthan’s main cities are well connected by road, thus one may take a bus or a taxi for a more pleasant ride.
By Rail: Sawai Madhopur Train Station is 7.3 km, Chauth Ka Barwara 36.8 km, and Narayanpur Tatwara 41.1 km from the park.
The Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Maharaja Express, and Indian Maharaja luxury trains stop in Sawai Madhopur on their eight-day journeys.